5 Ways to WOW Your Buyers
Selling your home is one of the biggest decisions you’re ever going to make. If you want your home to sell- and sell quick- you need to have a game plan. This means making your home in the best possible shape to get the money it deserves in a timely matter.
Here are a few areas to focus on:
1. Windows. Make sure your windows have good insulation and they’re not old, cracked, or falling apart. Windows are a great selling feature, so take advantage and clean them up.
2. Floors. The type of flooring you have in your home can make or break a deal. If you have carpet from the 70’s, you may want to consider pulling it and updating it to something a little more modern.
3. Lights. Lighting makes the world of a difference to a room. Simply replacing light bulbs can make a drastic change to the way the room looks.
Pro tip: Brighter rooms can help the room look bigger.
4. Cabinets. Evaluate your current cabinets and decide whether or not they need work. You can do something simple such as paint them to spruce them up. If they’re in bad condition, see if it’s reasonable and within your budget to replace them.
5. Smell. Your smell says a lot about your home and how you’ve cared for it. Ask someone you can trust to be brutally honest to walk through your home and point out any foul odors. Then take care of those ASAP.
What advice do you have to WOW buyers?